Who needs a Hook-Lift Portable Compactor with Bin-Lifter?
Companies who produce non-recyclable (black bag) waste and fill large bins or containers could benefit from using a Hook-Lift Portable Compactor with a Bin-Lifter to reduce the volume of their waste, a Static Compactor may be more suitable. There is a range of compactor sizes and they can be supplied as Manual Loading units if required.
What sizes are they? How are they powered?
The Hook-Lift Portable Compactors range from 14-26m3 (18-34yd3) and normally require a 32A 3-phase electrical supply.
Discover the Power of Efficiency: The Benefits of Using a Hook-Lift Portable Compactor
- reducing the volume of waste produced. This can save a significant amount of space, allowing companies to store more waste in a smaller area.
- Increased efficiency – With a Bin-Lifter, companies can easily transport and dispose of their waste, saving time and effort. This increases the overall efficiency of their waste management process.
- Cost-effective – By reducing the volume of waste, companies can save on transportation costs and reduce the frequency of waste collection. This can result in significant cost savings over time.
- Environmentally friendly – Reducing waste volume also reduces the amount of waste that goes to landfill, helping to minimize the impact on the environment.
- Customizable – Hook-Lift Portable Compactors are available in a range of sizes, and can also be supplied as Manual Loading units. This allows companies to choose a compactor that best fits their specific needs.
Overall, a Hook-Lift Portable Compactor with Bin-Lifter is a great solution for companies looking to reduce the volume of their waste, increase efficiency, and save money in the long run. Whether you choose to purchase or rent, these compactors are a valuable investment for any business.